sábado, 27 de octubre de 2007

Opinion about the play: Florencia Herbstein 2°M

First, I really enjoyed the play, I laughed a lot and it was very amusing. It seems to me that the central objective was to entertain the children in order to they didn't get bored and to teach something to them.
At first, I didn't like the idea of a "continuation" of the Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. I thought that it'd better to see the "real" story that preservs the original spirit of Shelley. But, in my opinion the continuation was a kind of an infantile version of the original that was done to "catch" some of the basic "teachings" that the writer wanted to put in her story and more that Shelley didn't mentioned like "laugh at your fears".
The songs were excellent. My favourite was "The secret to life", I really like the rhythm!
That was only my opinion

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Thanks for your comment, girls. I´m glad you enjoyed it.