jueves, 25 de octubre de 2007

Opinion about the play by Guillermo Mosse of 2°G

Well, I think that the play was excellent. I liked it very much (I love comedies!) and I enjoyed the huge difference between this story and the original one; this one is like a parody because it's more modern... with Igor falling in love of Miss Blotcher, and the coquette Elizabeth, the mistery of the word "laboratory" (the strange and strong sound), the apparition of Homero Simpson!! And the salesman of body parts.
Also I liked all the songs. The best one for me was the last one: laugh at your fears, with the monster singing!

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

I absolutely agree with you, Billy. It was excellent. The music was great, really catchy, and the words (lyrics) very amusing. I´m glad you enjoyed it, and now we´ll have to wait for a year to see their next production!!